"LOVE"

 


St Valentine's Day is an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. Every year on 14 February people celebrate this day by sending messages of love and affection to partners, family and friends. Couples send Valentine's Day cards and flowers and spend special time together to honour their love for each other. Valentine's Day is named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the 3rd Century. There are many stories about St Valentine and over time these stories grew into the legend we know today.

For me valentine's Day is a very special day, I can celebrate this day by sending my affection and love to my love ones. I can say that this year's valentine's is is better than the recent valentine's, because I celebrated this valentine's with the most important person in my life. She's the one I've been in love with, and she's the most beautiful. I can that Life is good as l long as you spend it with someone you love.

Valentine's Day is a yearly occasion to honour friendship, love, and adoration. We honor this day by giving flowers, romantic messages, and expressions of devotion to our loved ones.

REFERENCE:https://www.google.co.in/webhp?ion=1&rct=j


Mga Komento