I hope that you will be a good leader for the Philippines Mrs. President. I know that you have what it takes to serve the country. Because my father chooses you especially I put my support to you. I hope that you'll be a good leader that leads us to prosperity. I also hope you'll never betray the trust that I gave you and the other Filipinos especially my Father. I would like to thank you Mr. President for expressing your love to the people and the country. I hope that you will continue to love and care for us, for a better, brighter, and safer future for everyone. References B ongbong Marcos (2022) Wikipedia . Wikimedia Foundation. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongbong_Marcos (Accessed: November 9, 2022).
The pandemic that killed almost 6.50 million people in two years is called the corona virus disease. Corona virus is dangerous to all of us. If you get closer to a covid-19 patient you get infected faster. To avoid more patients we must maintain the order and I must also do social distancing and wearing masks and bringing alcohol with. Eat vegetables to strengthen your potassium folate vitamin A and C. Because vegetables can help us fight the Corona Virus disease. We must help each other to stop the virus. I'm able to cope with modular distance learning through working hard. After the corona virus started, I started my exercise to strengthen myself to have a stronger body so that I can fight the virus. After that day I exercise Monday to Friday. Sunday and Sunday is my rest day. After the classes for modular distance learning is approaching I'm very anxious because I have no experiences for it. When the class started my anxiety started to fade away because I have my friends I ...
Good job making the environment clean!
TumugonBurahinWell done in maintaining a clean atmosphere.
TumugonBurahinwell done my brother!!!!
TumugonBurahinGreat job!! I hope you continue your hard work
TumugonBurahinGreat job! make our environment clean
TumugonBurahinNice Job, I hope that you will continue what you are doing and basketball soon.
TumugonBurahin