The End of The Second Quarter




 Time  flies too fast, I still remember the first time ma'am Veracruz teaches us the very first time. I feel like it was just yesterday when I struggling to understand and to memorize the lessons that we discuss. Quarter 1 ma'am teaches us about the history of the internet and now we have learned about HTML Tags. ICT is one of the subjects that we learn under the program. this quarter I learned mostly the HTML Tags and its purpose to people. Every quarter has its own level of difficulties and every time this occurs, there are tons of ways to cope up.

I have seen a new learning that I can use it permanently and that is: to never let yourself be distracted over something that has no benefit in your learning. I had been thinking of things that is pointless to think about, I lost focus and I was to overwhelmed of the feeling of liberation from my academic activities. However, I solve this issue of mine by regaining my conscious about the reality where I am a student and has plenty of things to pursue. As a student, I want to accomplish well academically and feel proud of my work. Instead of worrying about something annoying that might affect my grades, I should be focusing on my obligations.

As I move forward, I'll do my best to avoid this and be more aware of reality. I'll always remember what I've learned so that I can deal with difficulties of this nature more effectively in the future.


preference:https://www.google.com/url?

Mga Komento

  1. That's right, we should only focus our time on activities that are worthwhile. Best wishes for the successful third quarter as you complete the second quarter.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Congrats for finishing the second quarter!

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento