A Holiday To Remember

 


The early Christian community made a distinction between knowing the exact day that Jesus was born and celebrating that day in worship. It took a while before the birth of Jesus was actually celebrated. It was particularly difficult to celebrate the birthdays of martyrs or, for that matter, Jesus throughout the first two centuries of Christianity. Many Church Fathers made scathing remarks regarding the pagan practice of celebrating birthdays when, in reality, saints and martyrs should be honored on the days of their martyrdom-form the church's perspective, these are their real "Birthdays".



Because I get to spend time with my families, Christmas is a very special occasion for me. Nowadays, we associate the Christmas season with feasting, decorating, and expressing gratitude. We don't get any rest the day after Christmas so that we can celebrate it. We often prepare certain dinners prior to Christmas. As they celebrate Christmas together, families come together to eat, chat, and have fun. After we finish the celebration, I go hang out with my friends after spending Christmas with my folks. My buddies and I celebrated Christmas with booga and fireworks.



Christmas is where we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. We celebrate Christmas to honor Jesus. It's important to welcome and celebrate the Christmas, because that's how we thank and to honor the birth of our savior.

References:https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl

https://images.app.goo.gl/G5ALGnrC8a1wGbow7 

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl

Mga Komento