How did I cope up in first quarter in 2022-2023


For me, this first quarter is a new way to continue the education.
I learned new things everyday in this 2022-2023 school year. I learned about the importance of being disciplined and the importance of friends. 


This is a new way to continue. There are many problems that I'm facing like being undisciplined, many unfinished outputs, and to maintain my grades. To overcome these problems, I will try to become a better student. I will be focusing my attention on my studies and not the mobile games. I will study hard to get good grades.


Move on I will study hard and become a disciplined student to achieve my dreams in life.

Reference: (no date) Google. Google. Available at: https://www.google.fr/webhp?sourceid%3Dchrome-instant%26ion%3D1%26espv%3D2%26ie%3DUTF-8 (Accessed: November 9, 2022).

Mga Komento

  1. Congratulations on completing the first quarter, and I hope you will face all of the remaining challenges and problems that we will face this school year.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento