"To Overcome It"


The pandemic that killed almost 6.50 million people in two years is called the corona virus disease.
Corona virus is dangerous to all of us. If you get closer to a covid-19 patient you get infected faster. To avoid more patients we must maintain the order and I must also do social distancing and wearing masks and bringing alcohol with. Eat vegetables to strengthen your potassium folate vitamin A and C. Because vegetables can help us fight the Corona Virus disease. We must help each other to stop the virus.

I'm able to cope with modular distance learning through working hard. After the corona virus started,  I started my exercise to strengthen myself to have a stronger body so that I can fight the virus. After that day I exercise Monday to Friday. Sunday and Sunday is my rest day. After the classes for modular distance learning is approaching I'm very anxious because I have no experiences for it. When the class started my anxiety started to fade away because I have my friends I can rely on, 
But  my biggest support system is my Father. Because mine is always there for me when I need help.

I overcame this with the help of my father and my teacher. I think the face to face classes are better than the modular distance learning. The modular distance learning is harder than the face to face classes, because the teachers can't discuss the lessons, In face to face it is better because we can listen to the teacher's discussion and we can also interact with our friends.


References 
              ( 2 )

Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento