"who Am I?"


my name is Joross Reotutar Rabe, 15 years old.
I was born on December 30 2006. I live in Cabuloan sta. Catalina I locos Sur. I'm an ambitious person. every weekend I play basketball with my friends.

 I'm the last child in our family and I consider myself a responsible person. And I also considered myself a strong person. Even though I'm a strong person I still have something I fear. I fear of losing my parents and my grand parents. I'm helping my Father in cleaning our house every weekend and I also help in washing clothes. If there are classes, I always wake up around 5 o clock, after waking up, I eat my breakfast, after finishing my breakfast I will go take a bath after I finish my bath wear my uniform clothes and then go to school.

I always enjoy playing basketball with my friends because it's very fun. Every weekend, me and my friends always wake up early in the morning to go to the stadium to do juggling and basketball. After we finish playing our basketball, we go to miki shop to eat. After we finish eating we go home, when I get home, I will do the cleaning to our house and I do laundry sometimes. On Saturday I go to our church CHURCH OF CHRIST at six o'clock to listen to the words of God.

 

Mga Komento

  1. I never got a chance to know u better. Continue to be the person that you are, you're doing great!

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento